ECE 215 Assignment 3
- Prove that x y + x y' = x using postulates
or previously proven theorems. Repeat the proof in Matlab using perfect induction.
- Draw logic diagrams for the following Boolean expressions
using Altera Quartus or Cadence Capture. (See text problem 2-10)
- F1 = A'B' + B(A + C)
- F2 = BC + AC'
- F3 = A + CD
- F4 = (A + B)(C' + D)
- Use Matlab to obtain truth tables for each Boolean expression in the second exercise.
- Write Verilog modules for each Boolean expression in the
second exercise. Compile each module in Quartus.
- Show that the dual of the exclusive-OR is equal to its complement. (text problem 2-21)
Maintained by John Loomis,
last updated 25 May 2005