ECE 564 Computer Vision Assignment 7
Submit HTML documentation on Isidore.
- Use the image script5a.jpg produced by
to determine the location of the photographs and the location of the camera relative
to the the walls
of the model hallway. Note that the photographs are scaled to be the same size as
the target board. Also find the hallway vanishing point.
Download cv07.zip for the full-size images.
- Repeat problem 1, using the image script5b.jpg for which you do not
have the model code.
- Repeat problem 1, using the image script5c.jpg. What makes this image
- Use directed homography to produce hallway floor projections for
2020-02-24_17-44-28.JPG and 2020-02-24_17-44-54.JPG. Compare the two look-down angles, which
appear to be slightly different. See
2017 example and
- Using 2020-02-24_17-44-28.JPG and the results from problem 4, add an additonal tilt about the camera z-axis and
describe the effects, especially on the checkerboard.
See using rotation matrix
for homography for some ideas.
Maintained by John Loomis,
last updated 31 March 2020